Terms & Conditions
1. Terms and Conditions - These terms and conditions represent the final and complete agreement between the parties, and any terms or conditions that modify or modify the terms herein are binding on the Company, except by senior officers or other authorized personnel of the Company. Signed and approved in writing. Upon receipt of an order note, shipping request or similar form, if any changes to the terms of the shipment or delivery include provisions and conditions that are related to or in conflict with these Terms, the Company shall not Change the revision of all terms. If any term or good is declared invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the statement or control does not affect the validity of any other terms or terms contained herein.
2. Acceptance of Orders - All orders are subject to written price verification by the company's authorized personnel, unless specified in writing for a certain period of time without verification. Goods without written price verification do not constitute the price of the order after they are shipped.
3. Substitute – The company has the right to use alternative products of similar appearance, quality or function without prior notice. If you do not accept the replacement, you must clearly state that the buyer will not accept the replacement when requesting the quotation, or when the quotation is not requested when placing the order.
4. Price - The price here includes all shipping charges and is for the standard shipping orders by default. Expedited shipping orderswill cost more than the written price since the customer should pay extra shipping fee.
5. Transportation - Unless otherwise specified, the company may choose logistics. In both cases, the company is not responsible for any delays and excessive shipping costs incurred as a result of its selection.
6. Packaging - Unless otherwise specified, the company will only comply with the minimum packaging standards for the selected logistics.
7. Taxes and import and export licenses - prices do not include taxes. Taxes are paid by the buyer and the import or export license will be guaranteed by the buyer.